Sysadmin Academy offers RHCE Training in Chennai on the latest Red hat Enterprise Linux 7...
VMWARE Administration Training in Chennai
VMWARE Training in Chennai
What Is Vmware ?
VMware is a American based company established in 1998 and provides different cloud software and applications for virtualization and services. It provides successful compatible software products for x86 computers.
VMware’s Software products can be characterized in two levels: desktop applications and server applications.
VMware's desktop version software is compatible and running on all OSs, including Linux, Microsoft Windows, and Mac OS X.
VMware provides desktop software and integrated server applications. VMware's software hypervisors projected for servers are bare-metal embedded hypervisors that can run directly on the server hardware. Vmware has several products such as VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion, VMware Player, VMware ESX Server, VMware ESXi Server and VMware Server.
Sysadmin Academy Training Institutes offer best VMware training in Chennai by certified experienced professionals as per industry standards.
VMWare Training in T-Nagar, Chennai
Sysadmin Academy Training Institutes provides VMWare Training in T-Nagar, Chennai.Vmware Training course is designed to ensure that you learn and master the concepts of VMware server applications. Our VMware trainer is an experienced working professional and offers training on real-time projects.
Best VMWare Certification Training in Chennai
This hands on VMware Infrastructure course covers the installation, configuration and ongoing management of a VMware Infrastructure environment, which consists of VMware ESX Server and Virtual Center. The course details the creation of virtual machines, moving them between servers, setting up the underlying networking, performance optimization, and assuring fault tolerance and high availability. Also included are troubleshooting, backups and general guidelines, with our hands on Lab sessions and classes we give the best vmware training in chennai.
We have a state of art VMware lab infrastructure with both real time servers and cloud lab access , students can have seamless lab support with real time examples as exercise.
VMware vSphere transform datacenters into simplified cloud computing infrastructures and enables IT organizations to deliver flexible and reliable IT services.VMware vSphere virtualizes and aggregates the underlying physical hardware resources across multiple systems and provides pools of virtual resources to the datacenter. Deliver IT as a service, when and where needed, while reducing capital and operating costs.Reduce power needs while freeing your IT staff from mundane administrative tasks so they can focus on innovative solutions to your changing business needs.Duration : 40 to 50 Hrs Quick Enquiry
- VMware Course Coverage
Creating Virtual Machines
- Introduce virtual machines, virtual machine hardware, and virtual machine files
- Deploy a single virtual machine
Virtualized Data Center
- Introduce components of the virtualized data center
- Describe where vSphere fits into the cloud architecture
- Install and use vSphere Client
VMware vCenter Server
- Introduce the vCenter Server architecture
- Introduce VMware vCenter Single Sign-On
- Install and use vSphere Web Client
- Introduce VMware vCenter Server Appliance
- Configure and manage vCenter Server Appliance
- Manage vCenter Server inventory objects and licenses
Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Describe, create, and manage a standard switch
- Describe and modify standard switch properties
- Configure virtual switch load-balancing algorithms
Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage
- Introduce storage protocols and device names
- Configure ESXi with iSCSI, NFS, and Fibre Channel storage
- Create and manage vSphere datastores
- Deploy and manage VMware Virtual SAN
Virtual Machine Management
- Use templates and cloning to deploy virtual machines
- Modify and manage virtual machines
- Create and manage virtual machine snapshots
- Perform vSphere vMotion and vSphere Storage vMotion migrations
- Create a VMware vSphere vApp
Access and Authentication Control
- Control user access through roles and permissions
- Configure and manage the ESXi firewall
- Configure ESXi lockdown mode
- Integrate ESXi with Active Directory
Resource Management and Monitoring
- Introduce virtual CPU and memory concepts
- Describe methods for optimizing CPU and memory usage
- Configure and manage resource pools
- Monitor resource usage using vCenter Server performance graphs and alarms
High Availability and Fault Tolerance
- Introduce the new vSphere High Availability architecture
- Configure and manage a vSphere HA cluster
- Introduce vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Describe VMware vSphere Replication
- Configure and manage a VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) cluster
- Configure Enhanced vMotion Compatibility
- Use vSphere HA and DRS together
- Use vSphere Update Manager to manage ESXi patching
- Install vSphere Update Manager and the vSphere Update Manager plug-in
- Create patch baselines
- Scan and remediate hosts
Installing VMware Components
- Introduce ESXi installation
- Describe boot-from-SAN requirements
- Introduce vCenter Server deployment options
- Describe vCenter Server hardware, software, and database requirements
- Install vCenter Server (Windows-based)
- Troubleshooting techniques and tips