Sysadmin Academy offers RHCE Training in Chennai on the latest Red hat Enterprise Linux 7...
Java Hibernate Training in Chennai
JPA Hibernate Training in Chennai
JPA/Hibernate 5 (JavaEE Standard):
- Object Relational Mapping
- JPA Persistence/Transaction Architecture
- Persistent Classes with JPA Annotations
- Persisting Entities and Transactions
- Entity Associations
- Entity Inheritance
- Transitive Persistence
- JPQL and HQL
- JPA Criteria (from JPA 2.0)
- Concurrency and Locking
- ORM Special Features: Fetch Optimizations.
- Basic RDBMS and SQL Concepts (using MySQL or Maria DB)
- Tables, Views, Transactions, Isolation Levels, Locking, Entity Relationships
- SELECT INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE, JOIN, LEFT JOIN, etc
- Primary Key, Foreign Key, Constraints, Indexes
- Introduction to JUnit for development unit testing.
- At least 25% of the hands on demos will be in JUnit.
- Purpose of development unit testing and its importance in large scale applications.
- Unit testing POJO classes/services and REST services from JUnit (JavaSE).