IBM - HACMP (PowerHA)
Learn to design, plan, and configure a highly available cluster of IBM pSeries nodes running AIX using the High Availability Cluster Multi-Processing HACMP software.
Get an introduction to the basic concepts, design, and planning considerations and examine the steps necessary to configure the HACMP startup, fallover , and fallback behavior policies.
Duration : 10 Hrs
On Completion of this course students should be able to :
- Introduction to HACMP for AIX 5L
- Networking considerations for high availability
- Shared storage considerations for high availability
- Planning for applications and resource groups
- HACMP installation
- Initial cluster configuration
- Basic HACMP administration
- Integrating NFS into HACMP
- Problem determination and recovery